- Student Life: Offers a wide range of additional programs and services for all students (e.g. Academic Success, Career Services, Housing Services, First Nations House, Accommodations and more)
- Student Affairs & Services (UTM): Offers a wide range of programs, services and initiatives to enhance quality of life and learning experiences beyond the classroom at UTM Campus.
- Student Affairs & Services (UTSC): Offers a wide range of programs and services for students at UTSC Campus.
- Student Housing: Offers resources for finding on or off-campus housing.
- Indigenous Student Services: First Nations House provides culturally-relevant services to Indigenous students that support and unite academic success with personal growth and leadership development. We offer learning opportunities for all students to engage with Indigenous communities, within the University of Toronto and beyond.
- Academic Success Centre: A team of dedicated professionals from diverse academic backgrounds can help you develop the skills, strategies and competencies that you need to succeed. Open to students from all faculties and disciplines (undergraduate or graduate).
- Anti-Racism & Cultural Diversity Office: The Anti-Racism & Cultural Diversity Office serves faculty, staff and students in various ways to help facilitate a supportive environment within which to live, learn and work.
- Career Centre: Explore career possibilities, learn about the latest job-search strategies, or build on your professional skills through the Career Centre.
- Family Care Office: The Family Care Office provides confidential guidance, resources, referrals, educational programming and advocacy for the University of Toronto community and their families.
- Sexual & Gender Diversity Office: Innovative education, programming, resources and advocacy on sexual and gender diversity for students, staff and faculty across the University’s three campuses.
- Links to various other student services and support on all three campuses
Health & Wellness
SGS Financial Aid & Advising
- SGS Financial Aid & Advising: The SGS Financial Aid office provides emergency grants, loans or bursaries to students in need. The financial advisor is trained to assist currently registered students in all aspects of financial management, including planning a budget and debt load management. SGS also offers a Parental Grant program for students who experience a loss or reduction in funding as the result of taking an approved parental leave of absence during a child’s first year.
- Financial Planning Calendar: Tool to assist students to budget for their year at U of T.
- The department offers an in-house professional development series. There are also a variety of workshops and programs across the University. Event announcements will be circulated to students by email.
- Graduate Centre for Academic Communication: Provides graduate students with advanced training in academic writing and speaking.
- Centre for Graduate Professional Development (CGPD): the central hub that supports graduate student professional development needs at the University of Toronto.